Welkom/ Welcome

Hallo beste bezoeker, Welkom op mijn blog, waar ik mijn creatieve uitspatting laat zien, en ook wel eens iets anders wat me bezig houd.

Hello dear Visitor, Welcome to my blog,here you can find my crafts and other things that are on my mind.

When life gives you scraps, make quilts


zondag, april 27, 2008

The picture of Marc Round Robin is in the message under this one, I have trouble putting pictures in my message.
I am half way, and love working on it, I think this will be a great RR when it get home to Marc.

foto is in het berichtje hier onder, krijg geen foto's en tekst gelijk geplaats raar hé? maar goed, ben op de helft met de round robin van marc, en vind het erg leuk om er aan te werken.

1 opmerking:

Nana's Quilts zei

Excellent. That really looks great. I am excited to receive your RR here. Soon, I hope.

Knuffles,
Marne