Welkom/ Welcome

Hallo beste bezoeker, Welkom op mijn blog, waar ik mijn creatieve uitspatting laat zien, en ook wel eens iets anders wat me bezig houd.

Hello dear Visitor, Welcome to my blog,here you can find my crafts and other things that are on my mind.

When life gives you scraps, make quilts


donderdag, juni 26, 2008

1 of those day's

Pfff I feel tired, do not want to do any house hold, but my house is a mess. So I have to clean.

because Otherwise I still feel frustraded at the and of the day because of the mess.

This afternoon I will go to the city to the postoffice on bike, with Alice , I think whe are going to buy some ice cream, that will make me day a good day, don't you think? I am of to do some cleaning.
made for an birthday block exchange

2 opmerkingen:

Annelies zei

Your Sunbonnet Sue looks very cute !

Janaina zei

Aaaawwwwww... I LOVE Sunbonnet Sues! They are so darlings! =)
What about the ice cream? What was the flavour you have choiced?