Welkom/ Welcome

Hallo beste bezoeker, Welkom op mijn blog, waar ik mijn creatieve uitspatting laat zien, en ook wel eens iets anders wat me bezig houd.

Hello dear Visitor, Welcome to my blog,here you can find my crafts and other things that are on my mind.

When life gives you scraps, make quilts


woensdag, juni 04, 2008

update


Hi girls( and boys if there are any that read this?) Life still is a little crazy around here, Hope that when whe have summer holidays life will be easier.On monday I have to go to the hospital to do some test. I take 1 step at a time. step 1 is under control (my thyroid)so now whe are trying to take step 2


Saturday Caro mailed if i like it to go and visit a quilt store, and witch 1, she thought I could use something nice. So whe went to the quilt store in Epe, I think its a great store, the people that work there a realy nice. I bought a small kit to make strawberry, I made it yesterday, was easy to make
Whe had a nice afternoon.
Yesterday I mailed out a Sue bonnent birthday block, and the return exchange for Marne, so I hope I can show them soon.

Geen opmerkingen: