Welkom/ Welcome

Hallo beste bezoeker, Welkom op mijn blog, waar ik mijn creatieve uitspatting laat zien, en ook wel eens iets anders wat me bezig houd.

Hello dear Visitor, Welcome to my blog,here you can find my crafts and other things that are on my mind.

When life gives you scraps, make quilts


woensdag, oktober 29, 2008

photo's!


birthday exchange from crazy exchange made by Janneke



Autumn exchange made by Astrid



Birthday blocks from quilt yahoo group




birthday strokes (jellyroll size) from quilt yahoo group





My little quilt design from www.atelierbep.nl

2 opmerkingen:

Janaina zei

Hapy Halloween! =)
And congrats on the pieces! They are stunning!

Nana's Quilts zei

Happy Halloween. We have the snoopjes all ready for the children to come tonight for "Trick or Treat". I, of course, love the "dog-duck" - too cute for words.

Also love the atelierbep piece. I want to go there when I'm visiting. Yeah!
Liefs,
Marne