Welkom/ Welcome

Hallo beste bezoeker, Welkom op mijn blog, waar ik mijn creatieve uitspatting laat zien, en ook wel eens iets anders wat me bezig houd.

Hello dear Visitor, Welcome to my blog,here you can find my crafts and other things that are on my mind.

When life gives you scraps, make quilts


zondag, februari 08, 2009

I am feeling a little bit better, so yesterday I started to do some patchwork, I started with the second block from bunny hill design(klick on picture in sidebar), and this morning I finished it, I also finished the last block from this month from the timbleberries block of the month program. and I started to cut the last block from the quiltklesters sampler. I hope to finish that 1 todat too. You have to wait for pictures, still do not have a camera.

Ik voel me sinds gisteren weer goed genoeg om wat te gaan handwerken.eerst het laatste blokje van de timbleberrie blok vd maand gemaakt. daarna verder gegaan met blokje 2 van bunnie hill (klik op plaatje links) die vanmorgen afgemaakt, en net het allerlaatste blokje van de quiltkletsers sampler getekend en geknipt, ga ik daar zo lekker mee verder. foto's komen nog, heb nog steeds geen camera.

1 opmerking:

Nana's Quilts zei

Lieve Jacq -
I am so happy to hear that you are feeling a little bit better -enough to do some stitching. Hurry and get well - I'm coming soon.
Knuffles,
Marne