Welkom/ Welcome

Hallo beste bezoeker, Welkom op mijn blog, waar ik mijn creatieve uitspatting laat zien, en ook wel eens iets anders wat me bezig houd.

Hello dear Visitor, Welcome to my blog,here you can find my crafts and other things that are on my mind.

When life gives you scraps, make quilts


dinsdag, april 28, 2009

cathedral window


I few month ago I saw a little pillow made of the cathedral window, and I loved it very much,
but I forgot about till today, when I whas drinking a cup of coffee behind the computer, surfing the internet, I saw it again. and because I had a quilting bee at my home this evening I thought it would a great thing to start to night. I found a fabric with snowman on it, and a red fabric. witch looks great with it. I hope I will have enough of the red fabric to make a small pillow.

3 opmerkingen:

Yvonne aka sommeke zei

Het begin ziet er al mooi uit, hé! Cathedral windows staan bij mij ook op het WIM-lijstje maar die is al zooooo lang! :-(

wilma zei

OOk bij mij hoog op mijn lijstje!!!
Schitterend!!

Janaina zei

So glad you are feeling better again!
Get in touch, I miss you! =)
Knuffles!