Welkom/ Welcome

Hallo beste bezoeker, Welkom op mijn blog, waar ik mijn creatieve uitspatting laat zien, en ook wel eens iets anders wat me bezig houd.

Hello dear Visitor, Welcome to my blog,here you can find my crafts and other things that are on my mind.

When life gives you scraps, make quilts


vrijdag, oktober 23, 2009

boys toy's and more

This is what I mailed out today, it for my secret stitchers angel partner, I hope it will arrive soon, and that she likes it.
The new toy for me 3 boys, It's 37 years old, there whas some thing broken but they fixed it, and now it running again, It's the old tractor from my parents in law who both passed away.
they bought it new, so, my Dh is very happy with, and so are the boys.


today they are 14 days.

1 opmerking:

Jantine zei

Wat een moppies!!! En die tractor lijkt geweldig speelgoed. Mogen ze er ook op rijden?