Welkom/ Welcome

Hallo beste bezoeker, Welkom op mijn blog, waar ik mijn creatieve uitspatting laat zien, en ook wel eens iets anders wat me bezig houd.

Hello dear Visitor, Welcome to my blog,here you can find my crafts and other things that are on my mind.

When life gives you scraps, make quilts


dinsdag, oktober 09, 2007

verjaardag en mysterie/Birthday and quiltdesign


This quilt I designed in EQ6 for me second son, and I did a mystery with it on a dutch yahoo group. they got the last part this week, so I can finily show it here.

the real quilt is half way, I am a hand patcher so not going very fast, beacause I do to must in between. Hope to finish it this winter, beause I want to have it done (the top) before I may start to work on the dear Jane.


My birthday was nice, got some nice presents frome dear friends, Judith gave me a nice bag, you can see it in here blog, I allready saw it when I visit there, but she didn't say it was a present for me lol.from an other friend I got a needlecase she stithed her self, and that lovely too, And an other friend asked me to go out to have dinner, who I fell spoiled!from a birthday exchange I Got some real nice FQ, I will make picture this week, and from hubby and kids, I got some plants and 2 real cute stone birds. my father gave me some money, Have to think wat I will buy for that.

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

wat een mooie quilt jaqc. mooie kleuren, fijn dat je verwent bent,kan iedereen gebruiken, groet matty

Yvonne zei

This was a really nice quilt-pattern. I love it - do you have any pictures of your progress?

Yvonne
www.fjellvang.no/quilt