Welkom/ Welcome

Hallo beste bezoeker, Welkom op mijn blog, waar ik mijn creatieve uitspatting laat zien, en ook wel eens iets anders wat me bezig houd.

Hello dear Visitor, Welcome to my blog,here you can find my crafts and other things that are on my mind.

When life gives you scraps, make quilts


maandag, juni 16, 2008

I draw the names


Netherlands: Evy

Belgium: Inge

Canada:Alison

Usa: Chris

Australie: Lisa

UK: Laura

France: Marie-Therèse

Iceland: Edda
Please send me a message with your adres, I put the respons on moderated so you can save put your adres in it. nobody can see it only me.

5 opmerkingen:

jacq zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Marie-Thérèse zei

Hallo Jacqueline
Ben ik dat in Frankrijk?
Groetjes uit Parijs

Lisa V zei

Sorry Lisa here again, I forgot to mention how excited I am, I havent won anything on a blog competition before and I look forward to what it is that you will surprise me with.
I also think your little kittens are just the cutest.
Thank you
LISA

Corryna zei

Congratulations to the once that were lucky :-)

Evy zei

Hoi Jacqueline,

Sorry voor de trage reactie, ben een beetje weinig aan de PC geweest de laatste dagen. Nou ja, buiten het werkgedeelte dan :)

Wat leuk om nu mijn naam te zien in het rijtje! Ben heel benieuwd.

Mijn adres kun je vinden op www.quilterspalet.nl maar wie weet kom je zelf gewoon eens gezellig binen wandelen :)

Groetjes,
Evy