Welkom/ Welcome

Hallo beste bezoeker, Welkom op mijn blog, waar ik mijn creatieve uitspatting laat zien, en ook wel eens iets anders wat me bezig houd.

Hello dear Visitor, Welcome to my blog,here you can find my crafts and other things that are on my mind.

When life gives you scraps, make quilts


donderdag, juni 12, 2008

return exchange arrived

This is what I made for Marne: it's a return exchange from crazyexchange.

A needlecase made from 2 DJ blocks, I made the blocks bij hand, I am not that good at the machine. But I made it into a needlecase bij machine:D. When I whas at the little bookstore I saw the cooking book, and I had to buy it for marne, because I knew she is always trying to translate dutch recipies. When I got home I thought I had to buy more of these for you girls but they where sold out (sorry)


Geen opmerkingen: