Welkom/ Welcome

Hallo beste bezoeker, Welkom op mijn blog, waar ik mijn creatieve uitspatting laat zien, en ook wel eens iets anders wat me bezig houd.

Hello dear Visitor, Welcome to my blog,here you can find my crafts and other things that are on my mind.

When life gives you scraps, make quilts


dinsdag, juli 01, 2008

summer exchange arrived



So I can show you what I made for Chantal,I made it on my sewing machine. that whas a big step for me, but I Thought when I didn't like how it became, I could make something else.
I found the pattern at quilt at home, Writen in dutch,( look at gratis patroon) and she explained it very good! I realy loved making it. I never thought I would like it to make something on the machine this much. I thought I whas a hand sewing girl.Still like to do that, because is nice to sit in a chair with the children around me doing some hand sewing, it relax me.
Today I went to the zoo with school group 5 ( age 9) my own children went to Drievliet,group 6 and 7(age 10-11) I had a great time with the 7 girls, whe had a lot of fun! sorry forgot my camera. But I am so tired know, I am getting older :D.

2 opmerkingen:

Judith zei

Heel mooi quiltje geworden. Ja zo'n dagje dierentuin in vermoeiend met dat kleine grut.

Nana's Quilts zei

Mooi! And machine sewing is faster than hand sewing - perhaps you can learn how to love it. :-)

Marne