Welkom/ Welcome

Hallo beste bezoeker, Welkom op mijn blog, waar ik mijn creatieve uitspatting laat zien, en ook wel eens iets anders wat me bezig houd.

Hello dear Visitor, Welcome to my blog,here you can find my crafts and other things that are on my mind.

When life gives you scraps, make quilts


zaterdag, september 06, 2008

I am still here

I do not like to write a blog with out pictures, so that's way it took me so long to write this post.

Soon I will show you a picture but it has too arrive first, and then she has to send me a picture! She will I know I have been nice to here :D, I have made a house block, but it looks like it disappeared, It for a block birthday exchange, I think I have to make a new block. I almost finished 1 autumn exchange, started NR 2, and started The return exchange for Iris, Alice was sick the last few days, so I could only do thing in the chair by Hand, but that means I will finish 3 things real soon, now I only have to do some machine work, and a little bit hand work. and than I can make some things for my self, I have a lot of things that are almost finished, and I made myself a promise first finish some thing, before starting a new project

Geen opmerkingen: