Welkom/ Welcome

Hallo beste bezoeker, Welkom op mijn blog, waar ik mijn creatieve uitspatting laat zien, en ook wel eens iets anders wat me bezig houd.

Hello dear Visitor, Welcome to my blog,here you can find my crafts and other things that are on my mind.

When life gives you scraps, make quilts


dinsdag, maart 09, 2010

stitchers angel swap


every year helen from hugs and kisses organize a stitchers angel swap and last year (2009) my Partner whas Wendy, Wendy had some problems in here fam. so she ask me if it whas ok that she send a little bit late,and that whas ok by me. she Send But that package never arived, so she had to make something new, and that one arrived Yes yes I am happy, I think it traveled for a long time, but it arrived. she also told me she working on the third item, (whe had to send 3 hand made things) Wendy thanks! now I know how much fun this swap is,

Geen opmerkingen: